Terms And Conditions
- Bin hire is for 4 days with collection on the 5th day
- Payment is required in full upon delivery
- Please sms or call if you would like your bin collected early
- Additional days hire may be purchased before collection
- Bins may only be filled to the rim to comply with road safety regulations
- Excess items unsafe for transport may be left behind at driver sole discretion, to comply with safety regulations.
- No food, soil, sand, paint, chemicals, petroleum, oils, asbestos, gas bottles, medical waste or sharps, animal waste, manure, fertiliser, or liquid of any kind may be placed in the bins – contamination and cleanup charges will apply.
- You duly authorise U-Ranga Bins P/L to take any additional charges for any contamination and cleanup charges, upgraded bin sizes, overfilled or contaminated bins, or additional charge items, such as tyres, paint tins, mattresses found in bin upon collection.
- Liability for any injury or harm caused to our team or equipment by prohibited items lies solely with the hirer of the bin.
- Any damage to bins - the hirer will incur costs of refurbishment.
- If bin is unused, blocked or moved for collection or our vehicle is delayed onsite there may be additional transport cancellation fees applied @ $150/hr calculated by time & distance (depot to site return).
- If bin hire is unpaid, bin may be collected and contents left onsite.
- Whilst all care is taken, U-Ranga Bins P/L shall not be liable for any damage made to any person or property during delivery, bin hire or pick up. Clients acknowledge and accept the risks of heavy equipment and steel bins on their property
If at anytime you have any questions or wish to change the nature of your skip bin hire contents please call us immediately on 1300 872 642.