T & C's
Terms & Conditions
• Bin hire is for 4 days with collection on the 5th day.
• Payment is required in full upon delivery.
• Please sms or call if you would like your bin collected early.
• Additional days hire may be purchased before collection.
• Bins may only be filled to the rim, max 5cm limit applies for road safety.
• Excess items unsafe for transport may be left behind at driver sole discretion, to comply with safety regulations.
• No food, soil, sand, paint, chemicals, petroleum, oils, asbestos, gas bottles, medical waste or sharps, animal waste, manure, fertiliser, or liquid of any kind may be placed in the bins – contamination and cleanup charges will apply!
You duly authorise U-Ranga Bins P/L to take any additional charges for any contamination and cleanup charges, upgraded bin sizes, overfilled or contaminated bins, or additional charge items, such as tyres, paint tins, mattresses found in bin upon collection.
• Any damage to bins - the hirer will incur costs of refurbishment.
• If bin is unused, blocked or moved for collection or our vehicle is delayed onsite there may be additional transport cancellation fees applied @ $150/hr calculated by time & distance, depot to site return.
• If bin hire is unpaid, bin may be collected and contents left onsite.
• Whilst all care is taken, U-Ranga Bins shall not be liable for any damage made to any person or property during delivery, bin hire or pick up, clients acknowledge and accept the risks of heavy equipment and steel bins on their property.
• If at anytime you have any questions or wish to change the nature of your skip bin hire contents please call us immediately on 1300 872 642.
Additional charge items: (call us for current pricing).
Charges apply for the following items and can be collected with your bin hire.
Mattresses – to be laid flat on top of your full bin.
Tyres – various charges apply to different sizes.
Paint tins – paint tins must be fully sealed with thick tape around rim & criss crossed over top and bottom of tin and then placed on top of skip bin so are visible to the driver.
Gas Bottles – various charges apply to different sizes, to be placed on top of bin.
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR SORTING AND DISPOSAL TEAM AND WORKPLACE IS PARAMOUNT!
- SIGNIFICANT CLEANUP CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR UNAUTHORISED CONTAMINATED WASTE ITEMS AND SPILL CLEANUPS.
- ANY PROHIBITED ITEMS FOUND IN BINS WILL BE RETURNED TO ORIGINATING SITE ALONG WITH THE RUBBISH!
- LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR HARM CAUSED TO OUR TEAM OR EQUIPMENT BY PROHIBITED ITEMS LIES SOLELY WITH THE HIRER OF THE BIN.
See this website for best ways to dispose of these items. http://recyclingnearyou.com.au/