• Bin hire is for 4 days with collection on the 5th day.
• Please sms or call if you would like your bin collected early.
• Extra hire days may be purchased before the collection day.
• Bins may only be filled to the rim, max 5cm limit applies for road safety.
• Excess items unsafe for transport may be left behind at driver sole discretion, to comply with safety regulations.
• No food, nappies, soil, sand, paint, chemicals, oils, asbestos, gas bottles, medical waste or sharps or liquid of any kind may be placed in the bins – heavy contamination and cleanup charges will apply!
• Any damage to bins will incur costs of refurbishment.
• If bin is unused, blocked or moved for collection or our vehicle is delayed onsite there may be additional transport cancellation fees applied @ $150/hr at sole discretion of U-Ranga Bins.
• If bin hire is unpaid, bin may be collected and contents left onsite.
• Whilst all care is taken, U-Ranga Bins shall not be liable for any damage made to any person or property during delivery, bin hire or pick up, clients acknowledge and accept the risks of heavy equipment and steel bins on their property.
• If at anytime you have any questions or wish to change the nature of your skip bin hire contents please call us immediately on 0477333777.
Charges apply for the following items and can be collected with your bin hire.
Mattresses – to be laid flat on top of your full bin.
Tyres – various charges apply to different sized tyres.
Paint tins – paint tins must be fully sealed with thick tape around rim & criss crossed over top and bottom of tin and then placed on top of skip bin so are visible to the driver.